Just Professional

(86) 750 - 8773 826

Home  >  What We Do Wholesale  >  Our Products Manufacturer  >  Certificated Maxytone  > 

custom auto paint surfacer auto Easicoat

custom auto paint surfacer auto Easicoat

custom auto paint surfacer auto Easicoat

Price
Get Latest Price
Get the latest price
Quantity Needed:
Pieces
E-mail:
Name:: Maxytone Max-40 1K Primer Surfacer
Package: : 1 L or 3.75L
Price: : 5–20 us dollars/L
Lead time: : 20 working days
Payment: : TT, LC or at most 90 days credit by SINOSURE
Enterprise Strength
  • Yatu Advanced Materials insists on the principle to be active, prompt, and thoughtful. We are dedicated to providing professional and efficient services for customers.
Company Advantages
1. Our strong supplier relationships allow us to source the highest quality materials to manufacture Easicoat grey auto paint .
2. The multiple varies of grey auto paint design provides more convenience for the choices of customers.
3. Yatu Corporate has established a 'one-stop' service system from design, development, production to logistics and distribution.
Characteristics:Fast drying one pack primer surface, suitable to cover minor defects in surface of putty or existing finish. It is easy to apply with good filling power and ease of sanding for economical refinishing.
Pre-treatment:Sand and clean the existing finishes and putty (not recommend to apply on bare metal and wood)
Mixing    ratio:1K Primer Surfacer : Thinner= 1 : 0.8-1
Not recommend to mix with fast drying thinner
Spray    GunGravity feed: 1.4-1.8mm;  HVLP: 0.7-2.0 bar
SprayingSpray 2-3 coats, total should be 25-30μm
Drying time: 30 minutes at 20 ℃
Dry Sanding: P600-P800 Wet Drying: P400-P600
NoteRe-coat after drying and sanding, re-coat with all kinds of topcoat.
Recommended to use 2K primer surfacer to get better adhesion, gloss and film build of topcoat.

Company Features
1. Easicoat manufactures and markets a diverse range of custom auto paint as a leading supplier.
2. Yatu Corporate is skilled at studying car paint products technology.
3. grey auto paint is the basic service philosophy of Yatu Corporate and its connotation advances with times. Inquire now! For years, Yatu Corporate seriously strengthens auto paint repair in accordance with the requirements of the company. Inquire now!
FAQ

Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes. We are a professional manufacture in Taiwan and have more than 35 years' experience in producing various paint. We have 2 production line and more than 15 workers.

Q: What is your main production?
A: Our main production is including Polyurethane Paint, Enamel Paint, Epoxy Paint, Fluorocarbon Paint, Alkyd Primer, Epoxy Primer.

Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: We will provide the existing products sample to the port nearest your location. FREE!!!

Q: What is your payment?
A: By T/T, 60% for deposit the other 40% before shipment.

Q: What is your delivery?
A: 30 ~ 45 working days after deposit and production specifications confirmed.

Q: Do you accept small order?
A: Due to paint is danger goods, it can't do bulk shipping.
     We use 20' and 40' container for the transportation.

Core Competence

We are market-oriented. We develop different colors and different properties to meet customer's needs. All of the coatings are provided with the optimization of impact resistance, abrasion resistance, adhesion, and color retention.

Custom Colors is part of our custom design. You can customize the colors of your paint.

Favorable rate
100%
Buyer impression
This product has no buyer impression
  • All reviews(0)
  • Praise (0)
  • Average (0)
  • Bad review (0)
Product Message
社媒暂无评论
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...